[CTS] Re: DVD burner ? RSS news reader ?

  • From: Cuffy <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 22:07:42 -0700

I can see that your mind is made up so there is no point in me confusing
you with facts.
Under the circumstances I would have to also withdraw my suggestion to
RTFM.
The manual will surely contain facts and if you read them you may well
wind up as confused as I am about what you are trying to do, to what,
and with what.
Go to AfterDawn and join their forums. Hopefully they'll be able to
help.