[CTS] Re: DVD burner ? RSS news reader ?

  • From: Madrachod@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 23:05:59 EDT

In a message dated 7/1/2005 10:59:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> If you're having troubles with CDs and DVDs that may very well explain why
> .
> Confucious say: RTFM

     RTFM?
     Well, no, I can burn cd's without any problems at all, I just don't know
how to burn DVD's yet because I haven't had the time to learn.  And the MP3
thing (using only 650 instead of 700mb) is only a setting I have to find some
way to deal with.  I'm DL'ing Real Player as I type this, so I'm hoping that
that will allow me to burn mp3 cd's on 700 mb discs and on the dvd drive, too.
Also, if I want to burn mp3 discs on DVD, I have to use the E drive, but the
app that I use to make mp3 cds only uses the F drive.

                             Dale