[CTS] Re: Cable Tidy

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:46:11 -0500

I still do bundling with it - when I make my own cables and when I install
bundles of Cat5/5e/6 (really messes with new techs to see that holding the
fixed wiring into place, they have never seen it).

I think I still have 3 or 4 rolls of the waxed flat cord left - when we
closed Chanute a whole box was headed for the dumpster - and I bought
another from DRMO at the next base a year later ($3.50 for the whole case of
12). From time to time you can find it listed on ebay too alomg with the P38
can openers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6545244113&category=135&s
sPageName=WDVW&rd=1

The P38's are easier to locate though.