[COMP] computer becoming slow

  • To: <computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 13:46:19 +0530

HEllO
            I have a P II-333,32 mb RAM,4.3 GB running WIN 95.Its been one year
i bought this computer.The performance was good I mean the speed at the
begenning was good.But its worst now.Program startup is very slow.Sometimes it
even doesnt get runned showing the message -- machine doesnt have enough memory
to run the program and close all other program.Well all programs are already
closed.My hard disk is partioned into two C and D. I have 189 mb and 290 mb of
space left in C and  D drive respectively.I have a lot of software
installed.Someone keep saying to me that it is due to the temporary internet
files that my system is behaving to me in this way.Delete it all.

Please help me.

Get computer help: http://avenir.dhs.org