[COMP] Re: computer becoming slow

  • To: computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 11:37:31 EDT

In a message dated 4/15/00 6:58:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time, CRCOOK60@xxxxxxx
writes:

<<  Interesting. Everything seems fine with my system but do you all
actually
 " re-install  windows " annually?  Sounds like a daunting task.  Have
 accessed workspot and found it  intreguing !  haven't browsed much  but  I
am
 interested in some  opions about web-based applications.  Any feedback?

I used to reformat and Clean Install once a month, now i use Norton Ghost and
dump and replace once a week. Or at the first sign of win98 screwing up, or
after I install some prog that acts flaky.
I dont trust programmers to keep there code from interacting with what I
choose to run.
David

Get computer help: http://avenir.dhs.org