[CoMoDev] Re: Let's schedule our next mtg

  • From: "AT-76 Group" <at.76.group@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:50:29 -0700

Sorry, I forgot about it. Yesterday was my wife's birthday. These two
days are so close that I used to take Valentine's Day easy :) I guess,
way too easy this time :)

David, I usually don't have any certain day of the week free/busy, it
just happens so this week, that Tuesday and Thursday are out.
I guess I'm out of luck this time, but in the future any place to the
North from Littleton is better for me, because I work in Boulder and
live close.

Andrei

On 2/12/07, David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, my wife and I are devout observers of Valentine's Day so Weds is out of
the question.

Andrei, does Weds always work for you, or is it only this week?  I'm
flexible and willing to arrange the schedule so that we accommodate as many
schedules as possible.  I do want to pick a regular day of the week and week
of the month so we can get back on a regular schedule, though.

I didn't hear back yet about the location I had in mind for Thursday.  I'll
probably know tomorrow, but if everyone says they can do next Weds, Feb 21
and that Weds is not a bad day in general I can request that.

-db
---
David Beers, Moderator
Colorado Mobile Developers