[CoMoDev] Re: Let's schedule our next mtg

  • From: "AT-76 Group" <at.76.group@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:06:04 -0700

Hi All,

So the meeting is set on Tuesday?
Seems the only evening I could join you would be Wednesday. I don't
mention Friday ... although we had one on Friday in 2005.

Andrei Podoplelov

On 2/11/07, Pete Schofield <pete.schofield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thursday works for me.  Meeting downtown is not a problem.

I do have a client on the south end (I-25 & County Line) that has given us
use of their conference room when we want.

Pete