[CoMoDev] Re: Let's schedule our next mtg

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:32:13 -0700

Yes, my wife and I are devout observers of Valentine's Day so Weds is out of the
question.

Andrei, does Weds always work for you, or is it only this week?  I'm flexible
and willing to arrange the schedule so that we accommodate as many schedules as
possible.  I do want to pick a regular day of the week and week of the month so
we can get back on a regular schedule, though.

I didn't hear back yet about the location I had in mind for Thursday.  I'll
probably know tomorrow, but if everyone says they can do next Weds, Feb 21 and
that Weds is not a bad day in general I can request that.

-db
---