[CoMoDev] Re: Let's schedule our next mtg

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 10:01:26 -0700

Thursday any better for people?

Also, I have a possible meeting place downtown where we might be able to get
some Boulder mobile devs I know to join us.  Who among the regulars would we
lose if we try a downtown Denver meeting place? I can pick people up in
Littleton/Highlands Ranch/DTC on my way in from the Springs if that helps. Also
I think we can work a good arrangement out for parking, but I need to check on
that.

-db