[CoMoDev] Re: Let's schedule our next mtg

  • From: "Pete Schofield" <pete.schofield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:37:19 -0700

It has been awhile...

Unfortunately, we have our kid's teacher conferences on Tuesday, so I won't
be able to make it that night.

Hey Dick, with absolutely nothing in mind, any idea how difficult an
automated call program would be.  Walk a list of numbers, play an audio
file, hang up.  Definitely nothing too complex and no bells and whistles.  I
thought you may have done something like this and could possibly give me
some rough idea of the size of such an endeavor.

Pete