[CoMoDev] The when/where/what for our Thurs mtg

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:00:30 -0700

Hey guys,

Our meeting sponsor for tomorrow is NewsGator (www.newsgator.com)!  Kevin Cawley
(who has presented for us in the past) is Director of Mobile Applications there
and has provided us with a conference room at their office downtown.

Time:    Thurs Feb 15 (tomorrow), 6:30pm (the usual time)
Place:   950 17th St. Suite 2500
Topic:   Open discussion: "What will 2007 mean for mobile software developers?"
(or whatever else we decide to discuss--some NewGators will be there, so we
might like to hear what they've been up to, which as it so happens has some
history that circles back to CoMoDev.)

Parking hint:  We don't have access to free parking, sorry to say, and neither
Kevin nor I are sure what the best parking option is.  What I can say is that
the parking in the Denver Center for the Performing Arts structure is pretty
cheap and puts you just 3 blocks from NewsGator.  You can access that parking
structure from Arapahoe between 13th and 14th Streets.  You might find something
closer or better, but I mention it just because I've used it before and know
it's there.

If you park at the DCPA, exit on foot to the promenade on the east side and walk
North up Curtis until you come to 17th.  Hang a right and walk down 17th to the
US Bank building, which will be on your right.  That's where NewsGator is. If
you like to navigate by landmarks, GoogleMaps is your friend.  If you're not
already using that on your mobile, get with the program:
http://www.google.com/gmm/index.html

See y'all there!

---