[citw150] Re: CITW L6 Q6

  • From: Coralie B <coraliebrooke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:56:14 -0800 (PST)

I learned a lot more about reading everyone's Report about Telnet. I thought
this was a great Question because it was something I did not know much about.
It was nice that it is not just me that is not great with the use of it.

  Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of
hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother
Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
H. Jackson Brown
          ~Casey Baldus