[citw150] Re: CITW L6 Q6

  • From: Pac Man <pnypx01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 10:14:13 -0700 (PDT)

If you're talking about that Materia Magic game I agree with you.  It is a bit
confussing to play but wih a little time maybe it will be fun.  It does seem to
take a lot of imagination to play the game because it is all in text format.

Britt Berridge <berri1b@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    1) Telnet is a protocol that
allows you to connect to a remote computer and type commands that will be
carried out on the server, such as moving and copying files, creating
directories and running scripts.

  http://www.elated.com/articles/telnet-and-basic-commands/

  2) Practice telnet at http://iota.materiamagica.com/start/moongate/index.php

  3) I played this like wizard game where you played against other people. It
was really confusing playing the game. Gave it up really early.

  Britt Berridge

with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

Paul Xiong  pnypx01@xxxxxxxxx

Need Mail bonding?