[cinci_dads] Re: November DNO

  • From: <gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tom.burke.ohio" <tom.burke.ohio@xxxxxxxxx>, Niewierowski <nski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:36:01 -0500

Sounds good.  I expect I will be there between 6:30 and 7, depending on when my
wife gets home.  And yes Mark, Dave and Buster's is near Tri-County Mall, just
turn towards 275 (north) from Kemper between Target and Costco and that road
takes you back to D & B's.

---- Mark Sund / Cinticom <cinticom@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Count me in - I'll be there around 7. Is this the place near Tri-
> County mall?
>
> Mark
> 513-965-0635
> www.cinticomputer.com
>

> On Nov 12, 2006, at 10:02 PM, Mark Hood wrote:
>
> > Looks like we are on.
> >
> > Tuesday, Nov 14th, Dave and Buster's. I will be there at 6:00 p.m.
> > Feel free to join me if you can.
> >
> > Looks like there will be me, Rick, George, Paul, and Jeff.
> >
> > If I forgot somebody, I apologize. Let me know so I can keep an eye
> > out for you.
> >
> > Look forward to seeing everyone there,
> >
> > Take care,
> >
> > Mark.

> > field.
> > - Our webpage: http://www.cincinnatidads.com/
> >
> > - Online, searchable archives of the list are available at http://
> > www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads
> > Should you have any questions about anything, please feel free to
> > contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or

> - Our webpage: http://www.cincinnatidads.com/
>
> - Online, searchable archives of the list are available at
> //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads
>
> Should you have any questions about anything, please feel
> free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or
> problems)

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx