[cinci_dads] November DNO

  • From: <gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cincinnati Dads <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Steven Towns <steven.towns@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 21:36:37 -0500

Dads,

How about a November Dads Night Out (DNO) at the Oakley Pub and Grill?  Four of
us went there in May and liked it.  No AC won't be a problem now.  Here's the
deal:

'Cincinnati loves it's establishments that know how to make a burger and the
Oakley Pub and Grill ranks among the best in this category. This dark wooded
bar
with copper accents located just off of Oakley Square has a true tavern feel.
The burgers are a ½ pound of choice black Angus chuck grilled your way. Every
Wednesday is burger mania – a burger with 5 toppings is only $5.00. Monday is
$.30 chicken wing day. An extensive list of appetizers is offered including a
basil chicken quesadilla and a crab cake. Homemade meatloaf, pizzas, soups,
salads, and sandwiches complete your selections for lunch and dinner. Bar stays
open until 2:30 a.m. Monday -Saturday and until 1:00 a.m. on Sunday.'

Oakley Pub and Grill
3924 Isabella Avenue (corner of Madison and Isabella with parking in the rear)
Oakley
(513) 531-2500

I can go on Monday 11/12, Thursday 11/15, Monday 11/19  or Wednesday 11/21 (the
night before Thanksgiving - my new brother-in-law can join us that night).

Let me know if you are interested and what night!  Hopefully we can get one
night that works well for most of us.

George

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx