[cinci_dads] Re: November DNO

  • From: "Mark Sund / Mac.com" <cinticom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 08:34:22 -0500

I can make it Mon Nov 19.

We can probably each make it a different day. Why don't we go individually, videotape ourselves there, make some funny comments and review the food we ordered, and leave the tape for the next person...

Mark Sund
cinticom@xxxxxxx

On Nov 8, 2007, at 9:36 PM, gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Dads,

How about a November Dads Night Out (DNO) at the Oakley Pub and Grill? Four of us went there in May and liked it. No AC won't be a problem now. Here's the deal:

'Cincinnati loves it's establishments that know how to make a burger and the Oakley Pub and Grill ranks among the best in this category. This dark wooded bar with copper accents located just off of Oakley Square has a true tavern feel. The burgers are a ½ pound of choice black Angus chuck grilled your way. Every Wednesday is burger mania – a burger with 5 toppings is only $5.00. Monday is $.30 chicken wing day. An extensive list of appetizers is offered including a basil chicken quesadilla and a crab cake. Homemade meatloaf, pizzas, soups, salads, and sandwiches complete your selections for lunch and dinner. Bar stays
open until 2:30 a.m. Monday -Saturday and until 1:00 a.m. on Sunday.'

Oakley Pub and Grill
3924 Isabella Avenue (corner of Madison and Isabella with parking in the rear)
Oakley
(513) 531-2500

I can go on Monday 11/12, Thursday 11/15, Monday 11/19 or Wednesday 11/21 (the night before Thanksgiving - my new brother-in- law can join us that night).

Let me know if you are interested and what night! Hopefully we can get one night that works well for most of us.

George

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx (mailing list
problems)