[cinci_dads] Re: November DNO

  • From: David Gaines <dgaines@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 18:16:19 -0500

I can't make it that night, but you guys have a great time, sniff, sniff. Oh sorry.. don't worry about me.

No really, catch the next one,
David
On Nov 3, 2006, at 10:06 AM, Mark Sund / Cinticom wrote:

How about Tue Nov 14? I can make it and so can George and Rick.

Mark
513-965-0635
www.cinticomputer.com

On Oct 27, 2006, at 9:43 PM, gahummeldorf@xxxxxxxx wrote:

I can't make it on Wednesdays as Raymond has Cub Scouts. Most other nights should work for me.

George

---- Rick Harmon <rick.harmon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
November 14 or 15th would work best for me. I would have trouble the week of
November 6th.

just one man's vote!!

From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cinci_dads] November DNO
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:54:50 -0400

Hi everyone,

Long time no hear. Jeff Hall called me last night about setting up a DNO
for November.

Dave and Buster's sounded promising. I was leaning towards the Hoffbrauhaus
in Newport.

Jill even suggested the new pub that opened in Mason. It is on Tylersville
Rd., close to US 42. Friends have said it is really good.

Jeff suggested the week of November 6-10. I have to work Bingo on November
7th, but I am open to anytime.

Maybe the week of the 13th-17th may work better for some of you.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Hope you have a great day,

Mark.

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads