[cinci_dads] Re: November DNO

  • From: "Tim Nabors" <timnabors@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 19:36:56 -0500

Have a meeting that night myself.  Bummer.  Have fun though...and feel free
to have Rick Harmon buy everyone a round of beers on my behalf.  I'd be more
than happy to have him do that for you.  I'm just that kind of a nice guy.
Heck - he can buy two rounds!

Oh - spoke to a SAHD yesterday who just moved here from Cleveland...got my
phone number about the Dads group from his Realtor of all things.  That's
kind of scary.  Anyway, whoever is leading this Dads night out (Mark?) might
want to shoot him an email inviting him.  Sounds like a real nice guy and
was active with the Cleveland Dads group.  Sorry to say - I can't find his
name...but I'm pretty sure he has one.  His email however is
jthermes@xxxxxxx

Thanks and hope you all have a blast!
Tim

Live simply, Love deeply, Laugh often !!