[cinci_dads] December DNO Suggestions?

  • From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:29:40 -0500

Hi everyone,

The last DNO at Dave and Buster's was a good time. Attendees were George, Rick, Mark, Paul, and myself.

We talked about the possibility of another DNO before the Holidays.

Looks like around Dec 12th, 13th, or 14th. No location was decided on, but the strong contention was between Molly Malone's again and the Hoffbrau Hause in Newport.

Rick was working on some hockey tickets for January.

If this looks like it may work for, let me know. We are still open to suggestions.

I would really like to see a big turnout for the last DNO of the year. So don't be afraid to speak up on what you may like to do.

Have a great day,

Mark.

Get the latest Windows Live Messenger 8.1 Beta version. Join now. http://ideas.live.com