[chaoscope] Re: new guy - James

  • From: "ds-mail" <ds-mail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:12:04 -0500

Just to let you know this group was very active a few months ago and since
is rather quiet with no new development releases.
Most of your questions may have been answered before and will likely get
only a few responses now with fewer people on-line.
Suggest you search older message lists for answers....i.e. see the
archives...see bottom of these emails for URL

Doug