[chaoscope] Re: new guy - James

  • From: Lab Rat Carl <habitrail_for_humanity@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:35:40 -0800 (PST)

Hello James,

I'm not a very active member of this group, but I
share your enthusiasm for Chaoscope and have been
using it in ways very similar to those you speak of.

I am mostly a photographer, but I have truly enjoyed
combining fractal generated images with my work.
This link will get you to my gallery at Deviant Art.

http://bobthecat.deviantart.com/gallery/

There are about 270 graphics in it so you will have to
dig around, but nearly half utilize fractal imagery.

I stopped by your web site. I am in Sacramento,
Natomas area.

Take care,

Carl

--- James Kimball <jamesstudiogallery@xxxxxxxxx>