[centerville_pta] PTA Announcement

  • From: Centerville PTA Secretary <tina.marcel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: centerville_pta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 18:04:54 -0400

Hello everyone,

Our major Fall Fundraiser packet came home with your students on Friday.  Your children may have mentioned that there is a prize for returning a booklet on Monday, September 8th.  The booklet is called Reach Out, and is a supplemental fundraising option that lets distant friends and relatives participate in our campaign through the purchase or renewal of magazine subscriptions.  If your student returns the completed booklet by Monday, September 8th, they will receive a small prize.  Please follow the instructions in the booklet.

The Great American/Kathryn Beich catalog fundraiser will continue through September 18th (a few days longer than the letter indicates).  Please be sure to have your student register at www.gafundraising.com (school code:  995613) so that he or she can receive credit for online purchases.  Online shopping is a great way to support the fundraiser for three reasons:  1) many PERSONALIZED gifts are available only through the website, 2)  Friends and family that can’t browse the catalog can still participate, and 3) Purchases can be shipped to the buyer’s home (shipping fees apply).

We appreciate your support in reaching our goal of raising money to fund the continuing academic, technological and recreational needs of our students.  Please note that direct monetary donations to the PTA are 100% tax deductible and always welcome.

Thank you,
Barbara Stone
Fundraising Chair