[centerville_pta] PTA Announcement!

  • From: Centerville PTA Secretary <tina.marcel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: centerville_pta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:07:57 -0400

The CES PTA would like to thank everyone who took the time to complete our end of the year survey.  Your input is a great help as we continue to plan for next year.  Your additional comments are particularly helpful, and be assured that we have read each one and will keep all comments in mind as we move forward.

On an ongoing basis, please feel free to direct any comments, concerns and suggestions to:   CentervillePTA@xxxxxxxxxxx

And now, the winner of the random drawing from among the participants . .  .  drum roll, please.. . . .

                        Sharon Clark

Congratulations to Sharon, she has won a $50 gift certificate to a local restaurant!

Again, thank you for all of your input, and please keep those suggestions coming!!!!!

Sincerely,

Barbara Stone
President, CES PTA