[centerville_pta] PTA Announcement!

  • From: Centerville PTA Secretary <tina.marcel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: centerville_pta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:01:13 -0500

Hello, CES Families!

HELP!  We are in need of some volunteers to help with Jump Rope For Heart, this TUESDAY, February 26th!.   Volunteers are needed to help count pledges, keep track of the jumpers and serve healthy refreshments.  We are most in need of coverage in the afternoon, after 12:30.  If you want to volunteer during the time your student will be jumping, the afternoon jumpers are scheduled as follows:

Kindergarten:  12:30 – 1:10
1st Grade:  1:15 – 1:55
4th Grade:  2:00 – 3:20

Needless to say, this is a very worthy cause and our students & the PE teachers are committed to doing their very best to meet their goals.  Please show your support for these hard working jumpers by volunteering to help!  (You do not need to have attended volunteer orientation to help with this event.)

Contact Tara Zabroske ASAP if you can lend a hand.  She can be reached at Zabroske@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you!
Barbara Stone