<CT> Re: newbie with a problem

  • From: Klaus.Osswald@xxxxxxxxxxx (Klaus Osswald)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:31:18 +0200

Hi Zathras,

Sorry, I've just hit the 'SEND' instead of the 'REPLY' button,
thus your message went back uncommented.

So, try it again:

Zathras Walker wrote:

> I'm looking for some copies of DOS earlier than 6.22 actually as I
> have Windows 1.01 and 2.03 but they wont run on 6.22 :-(

I do have copies of DOS 2.11 : ) Maybe too early for you  ; )

> I think you may be right, I've discovered that Hotmail doesn't work with
> ie3.03 but runs fine with ns4.08

It is just that on my 3.11/Calmira system I made better experience with
ns-communicator4.08.
I use it together with Trumpet Winsock successfully for a long time.