<CT> Re: newbie with a problem

  • From: "John" <spyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 02:32:13 -0400

This is a good idea to try, and there are some other hacks out there I
believe to allow your system to use the full amount of memory, however I
have IE 5 and NS 4 installed on my Win3 box, I always use NS 4 because I
always run into things IE cant do and IE 5 is way way too slow in Win3.  Its
not worth installing IE 5 on Win3 IMHO.

Just my $0.02

-John-