[cad-linux] [devel] Getting Bruno's draft to run

  • From: Janek Kozicki <janek_listy@xxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:15:15 +0200

Bruno Postle said:     (by the date of Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:11:44 +0100)

>     perl -MCPAN -e 'install SGI::FAM'

I upgraded perl to 5.8 without problems (suprisingly) packages from
sarge installed without serious packages conflicts (all conflicts
solved :) on my woody machine.

now I am trying to install those things as a root:

because I don't have any perl experience, I'd better show you whole
error output. this is quite long, so I placed it in the following URLs

http://absurd.kozicki.pl:8435/Cad-Linux/FAMerror.txt

http://absurd.kozicki.pl:8435/Cad-Linux/GTKerror.txt

about FAM: WARNING: PRCS_PROJECT is not a known parameter.
FAM.xs:11: fam.h: No such file or directory

I have no idea how to deal with this.. I have kernel 2.4.19 if it
matters...

about Gtk:

MakeMaker FATAL: prerequisites not found (Glib not installed,
ExtUtils::Depends not installed)

also no idea..

--
# Janek Kozicki