[Bristol-Birds] Bald Eagle

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 20:26:52 EDT

Today, I saw an adult Bald Eagle perched in a tree on the north bank of the
Holston River just west of the bridge on the west side of the Eastman
facilities.  On Monday, in almost the exact same location, I saw what seemed to
be an
immature Bald Eagle.  The immature was not definite.  I was driving our car in
both instances.  Today's sighting was definite as the white head and tail were
both visible.

John Moyle        Glen Alpine Road           Kingsport, Sullivan County

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges?
Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.