[Bristol-Birds] Reminder: Outer Banks Field Trip

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 20:39:20 EDT

Those of you who are undecided need to decide quickly about the Outer Banks
Field Trip on the weekend of October 10 -12.  We will be birding the barrier
beaches and marshes in addition to our pelagic cruise to /or near the Gulf
Stream.  Our list will certainly be enriched by migrating shorebirds as well as
pelagics such as petrels, shearwaters and jaegers.  Our pelagic leader will be
the well known Brian Patteson.
We have discount rates at a Comfort Inn in Buxton, which includes
complimentary continental breakfast.  For further information contact me, John
Moyle,
423-349-6440 or by internet  jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx

John Moyle        Glen Alpine Road           Kingsport, Sullivan County

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges?
Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.