[brailleblaster] Re: two lists?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 12:10:17 -0600

Rick,

I could set up a users' lost on freelists.org. However,
brailleblaster-users is too long. The list name must not be more that 15
characters long.

Your topics look good. I am particularly interested in the one about an
easy way to work with translation tables. What do you have in mind
specifically? I don't use the Jaws dictionary, since I don't use speech.

Thanks,
John