[brailleblaster] Re: two lists?

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 12:08:40 -0500

John,

I think it could be called brailleblaster-users.  It might be early.
However, here are my topics:

the interface
the editor
the translator
the importer
needs of users not addressed by current braille translators

I will give you an example of the last one.  I produce a constitution for a
major religious denomination.  I insert the cyhapters, and the pages have to
be renumbered each time.

One thing that would help me is if I could number the pages for each
chapter.  I would make them 11-1, 11-2 for the braille pages in Chapter 11.
I realize that this is not standard, but it would make my job  easier.

Another thing I would like to see is an easy way to  work with translation
tabiles, perhaps similar to the JAWS dictionary.