[brailleblaster] Re: two lists?

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 07:42:24 -0500

I don't think we need to optimize the list name. let's make it something
explanatory, rather than condensed.

As for multiple ways to fail: it's because you then spend all your time
entertaining "I wish" and "I must have" lists, as opposed to
concentrating on a core set of functionality and then modifying per user demand.

Take care,
Sina