[brailleblaster] Re: Why Java

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 20:10:21 -0500

What devices? smart phones?  I think whatever device that supports a screen
reader that is capable of handling the interface of brailleblaster (which I'll
call bb) should be supported.
  --le

  On 2010-11-04, at 3:45 PM, qubit wrote:

    Perhaps because there are java libraries available that are tempting to use
as a base?  As for Apple and Microsoft, the java runtime is not being supported
by them any longer, but third parties may still develop such support to be
distributed with java programs.
    Any other things I have missed?
    --le