[brailleblaster] Re: Running BB on a Mac

  • From: Hanxiao Fu <hxfu829@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 19:57:11 +0800

Hello John,

I can now run BB, but when I try to translate, I got the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
org.liblouis.liblouisutdml.translateFile(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;I)Z
at org.liblouis.liblouisutdml.translateFile(Native Method)
at org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.DocumentManager.translate(Unknown
Source)
at org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.DocumentManager.translateView(Unknown
Source)
at org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.BBToolBar$3.widgetSelected(Unknown
Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.notifyListeners(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Unknown Source)
at org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.DocumentManager.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.WPManager.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.brailleblaster.Main.main(Unknown Source)

Any clue?

Hanxiao

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 4:00 PM, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx