[brailleblaster] Re: Running BB on a Mac

  • From: Hanxiao Fu <hxfu829@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:34:16 +0800

Hello,

John, I found the thread posted earlier, but I don't think my problem is
caused by wrong reference, because the exceptions are different. I've
downloaded liblouisutdml and liblouis from the link, but I don't know how I
can use pkg-config to compile these packages. Can someone tell me more
about it?

Thanks,
Hanxiao

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:35 PM, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx