[brailleblaster] Re: Running BB on a Mac

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 07:29:53 -0500

Hi Hanxiao,

As I mentioned in my last message liblouisutdml.dylib references
liblouis.bylib incorrectly. The fix was given some time back on the
list. If you can't find it you can download the tarballs for both
liblouis and liblouisutdml from http://abilitiessoft.com/downloads.html
and compile them. To compile liblouisutdml you will need pkgconfig,
which you can obtain from http://www.brailleblaster/fordev/html

Good luck,
John