[brailleblaster] Re: Running BB on a Mac

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 07:35:25 -0500

I'm pretty sure the jar file is correct, but to be on the safe side, if
you compile liblouisutdml you should recompile liblouisutdml.jar also
Just run ant in the java directory obtained from liblouisutdml.tar.gz

Note that this will work only on your machine. We need to specify the
correct --prefix option when making the next Mac zip file.

John