[brailleblaster] Re: Latest News

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 15:43:29 -0500

Chris,

Your understanding of UTDML is correct. It can be generated for html and
text files as well as Daisy, but BrailleBlaster uses only Daisy. I have
a document that describes it wih examples. Icould send that to the list
if there is interest. it does nood more explanatory material, but it is
a start.

John