[bookshare-discuss] Re: a question

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 07:12:20 -0500

As I recall, a submitter is unable to check out his/her own submission. The check out link doesn't appear on your submission when you are looking at the list of books available for proofing.

Melissa Smith

On 5/4/2010 1:41 PM, Lori Castner wrote:
Hi, Traci,
It's my understanding that if anyone other than a bookshare employee or an outsourcer attempts to proofread their own submission, they are unable to do so. I'm not sure if they are unable to checkout the book or to submit the checked out copy. I have no submissions to attempt to checkout.
Lori C.