[bookshare-discuss] Re: a question

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 10:11:54 -0500

Hi Tina,

O.k. rrto answer the questions.

1. Front matter, this stuff, advertisements, if good and easy to read, keep,
if not they aren't considered "body" and there for you can delete with
pleasure.

This rule also applies to indexes, and back matter like ads and the dust
jacket if again it didn't scan well.

Second question.

Check your book there may be a question on it, you need to answer.

So go claim the book back and if it is say "page breaks" for example, re
approve the book and comment in the comments section the answer to the
question that they want.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council