[bookshare-discuss] Re: a question

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 04:50:13 -0700

Hi, Traci, you are right, but there are exceptions, particularly if the book
has been scanned and proofread by an outsourcer. I think there are other
people who can tell you more than I can. I noticed this particularly when I
wanted to download cookbooks. Then I'd find that the submitter and
proofreader were listed as the same. Regards, Kim Friedman.

  _____