[bookshare-discuss] Re: a question

  • From: "traci" <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 23:45:57 -0700

thanks everyone! now i get it and the name i saw happened to be an employee. i
just didn't know that. i was looking for something to read and came across
this. also, i was looking for something to  proof since there are quite a bit
of books out there either on hold or just waiting to be added to the
collection. figured I'd do my part. Have a great week.