[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wishlist

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 21:44:17 -0500

Thanks Monica!

Judy s.
cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monica Willyard wrote:
Hi, Judy. You make it easy to find the books you request, and I appreciate that. It does sound like an interesting series. I hope one of us can find these and scan them for you. I'll take a look at my library and on Paperback Swap to see what I can find.

Monica Willyard

We have two of the five books in C.J. Cherryh's "Fortress" Series, and they are wonderful. I would be very grateful if we can add:

Author: C.J. Cherryh
Title: Fortress in the Eye of Time (book 1 in the Fortress series)

Author: C.J. Cherryh
Title: Fortress of Eagles (book 2 in the Fortress series)

Author: C.J. Cherryh
Title: Fortress of Ice (book 5 in the Fortress series)

Author name and spelling and title names all verified. (smile)