[bookshare-discuss] Re: Request to not post "books submitted" here

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:52:57 -0500

Not to mention, smile, that I at least have been doing the double posting,
and people have always been happy to see what books I am doing.  I have
recieved requests for books because of the ones I advertize on this list as
well as the other one, and It also lets people know what kind of books i am
willing to edit.

So I continue to send the book submission emails.

I also don't usually have the time to check daily to see what everyone has
been up to, this is easier for me.

Smile.

J.M.O. but first time in almost three years I have heard people unhappy with
the way I do things.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx