[bookshare-discuss] Re: Request to not post "books submitted" here

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 06:49:31 -0500

I like to see what people have submitted in case their might be a book I would be interested in reading, or, if I have the time, to validate. It gives me something to look forward to. I find it easier to look at a post then sift through the books in process or step 1 pages.

Also not everyone is a vollunteer.
Rita
Rita
----- Original Message ----- From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>