[bookshare-discuss] Re: Request to not post "books submitted" here

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 20:46:57 -0600

I am confused about the Wish List postings.  I thought Jamie Yates had
offered a website where they could be posted.  GCindy, please do not take
offense because no offense is meant, but it seems as if you make so many
lists, it would seriously cut back on the time you have to validate books
which require sight.  Are all of these lists you keep necessary?
<questioning expression on my face.>

Sue S.