[bookshare-discuss] Re: Request to not post "books submitted" here

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 18:59:59 -0700

Hi Jamie,

I'm thinking that there are enough volunteers here on the bookshare-discuss
list so that any wishes and other non-volunteer issues requiring our assistance
would get over to the other list as needed.  The idea is essentially to ensure
we all stay on topic.  I'd rather see volunteers focused on scanning and
validating instead of wading through almost a hundred messages per day.

As enjoyable as it is for all of us to participate in this project, I feel we
should also keep in mind that it is an important resource that we should all
take very seriously.  Let's seriously have a great time, if that makes sense...
 :-)