[bookshare-discuss] Re: publisher qualitty books

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:04:02 -0700

Thanks.  I understand that people looking for a particular book want it right
away, but better to wait and do it correctly.  I've noticed there aren't nearly
as many PQ books in the new books section as a couple of weeks ago. Thanks to
book share for that. ----- source message -----
from: "Geoff Stephens" <GeoffsLists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: 2008/03/07 03:33:42
subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: publisher qualitty books