[bookshare-discuss] Re: publisher qualitty books

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 20:39:13 -0700

Hi Geoff,

Allison is working to get those synopses done and things are moving forward
in that area.  Despite the nagging issues from time to time, I can't name
any other organization in the blind community that gets things done nearly
as proactively and promptly as Benetech with respect to the Bookshare
project.  The criticisms are well taken, so long as we all make sure to
remain constructive.  :)