[bookshare-discuss] Re: publisher qualitty books

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 16:08:21 -0700

I agree about the book share staff, but also agree that they should hold off on
these books till the problems are largely solved.  It was one thinh to put them
out as a test, but now we know there are so many problems, maybe it would be a
good idea to hold off for a while. ----- source message -----
from: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
to: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: 2008/03/06 06:16:34
subject: [bookshare-discuss] publisher qualitty books